Friday, December 05, 2008

Half Naked Denji and Half Naked Truths

So that's Half Naked (Denji and Truths) by Distributive Property. LOL. Now on to the list:

1. So I experimented with my Bess's camera (again, Bess is my mobile phone). So here is a photo I "cropped" and "framed". Yay! And it looks like I became way ugly than before. Sad.

2. I postponed writing Abstract but that doesn't mean I'll stop it like I did before. I just need more time. You see, the first wave of exams is coming, so I have to be on "Acad mode". I think you all know that I have a standing to maintain. [For honor and glory! LOL]

3. I feel that I'm being too distant to a certain friend. We haven't talked for a long while, not like before when we talk every night (and he gets to sleep "early" when I'm still wide awake). I missed that person. I think I've set up my boundary too thick. I need to take steps, not before he feels that I'm no longer his friend. That's Y, by the way.

4. I'm afraid approaching another person I shall code as L (there's X, then Y, now there's L; so given that logic, X should know who L is). I don't know but I shook down to my core when I read other people's messages to him. I hate that nasty feeling when my stomach stirred. And it seems like whatever might happen, I will no longer had a place on L.

5. I would like to thank X for being too kind to me, although I think otherwise. So for that, I would like to say sorry. I'm sorry for that and because I do feel sometimes that those messages [and that 2-peso credit] was really meant for Y, not for me. I'm also sorry because I feel sometimes that you just talk to me whenever Y is not around. I'd like to say sorry again, and I'd like to thank you for being kind to me... for being a friend.


=====

As a replacement for "Daniel Jupiter: Episode 4"

No comments: