Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Party and Lantern Parade

I will upload pictures either tomorrow or when Kai released the other pics.

On the Christmas Party:

I rode a van earlier so that I can arrive early at the party and have more time for gift-shopping. And guess what, the van I rode is what they call a "colorum" vehicle. It went a lot of detours and I got to the malls by the time the party should be starting. But because of that, I watched the latest episode of Heroes on my mobile.

Once at SM, I bought a stuffed toy/key chain. I thought that time that the recipient will not appreciate that. Then I bought 3 cake rolls since I expected that a lot of people will come. I rode a taxi to the venue.

When I went to my destination, I saw that there were not really that a lot of people. Then I realized that 3 rolls were too much. Talk about wasting money.

The venue was Regina's and Joan's dormitory but we were shooed after we ate so we went to Math Building to hopefully continue the "feast". Kai hailed a jeepney and we kind of "rented" it to go to the said destination.

Once there, we really did not enjoy the party that much since we keep our voices minimum and we were not even allowed to use a room [for free, I assume]. But we did have some games and exchange-gift. I loved my gift [and I will show it once I uploaded my pictures]. I was shocked that they find the stuffed toy/key chain gift... "cute".

On the Lantern Parade:

Originally, I watched the Lantern Parade only for my book to be returned somewhere but then I was amused by the parade.

My feet hurts. I saw a lot of cute people (there was even one on uniform). We saw our professors in Math, and we even got a chance to take pictures of them.

I really haven't watched the parade until today. I may did not finished it but I find it very amusing. I hope that next year, I can watch the whole of it.

And for those who were asking, I hate do not like watching the Oblation Run. Seriously. No questions asked.

No comments: