Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No Function Can Describe My Feelings

Well, for this week.
And, I think there exists a function that can describe my feelings, but I guess the function that I want is too complex so I wrote that title.

1. I had a nightmare. Sunday-Monday midnight, while I was reviewing Math 162, I suddenly slept. Then a horrendous-looking demon appeared in front of me, face to face. He was growling. For three seconds, I pulled myself out of my nightmare. I was horribly scared.

2. I was deeply troubled yesterday-today midnight since I have no mobile credits. Why? I won't tell, but I'll let the picture do the talking.


And for the record, the first line above reads: SAENGIL CHUKHAHAEYO which means Happy Birthday in Korean. I did that when I was trying to review but can't concentrate due to more reasons aside from relaying this message.

3. Exams today are a disaster. Well, I haven't answered a few items but that's okay. It wasn't as disastrous as my exam last Saturday.

4. Yay! Christmas party tomorrow! To be frank, this is the first party I'll "attend". Why? Because at those previous High School parties, I wasn't really involved at anything. I almost stood like a wallflower at those time. I was so thankful that time that the JS Prom was cancelled.

5. To do's this Christmas break:
  • Burn Heroes Vol 3 CD. For rental/collection
  • Watch Bolt
  • TRY to watch Desperadas (the last year's and this year's)
  • Study Korean
  • TRY to study other Math subjects
  • TRY to improve my katakana know-hows/knowledge.
6. I'm sad Ken Hoang lost at Survivor, but at least I'm contented he reached Final 5. I salute him. And the forum commenters are right: Michelle Chase is HOT! But Kelly Czarnecki and Jessica "Sugar" Kiper were both beautiful during the reunion. And Ken got a haircut and have his mustache shaved. Sad. I liked his "jungle" style better. *pants* Wait, does anyone here know/have watched Gilmore Girls?

P.S.: Corrine Kaplan is hot at that time, too. How I like bitchy girls...

7. Valentine's Day is fast approaching! Oh no!

No comments: