Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Favorite Heroes Characters

Because of some event related to the USA Presidential Election, Heroes won't be showing this week. So I am going to make a tribute post: about my favorite characters. LOL.

Be warned though. This post might contain spoilers if you haven't watched until Season 2.

Now, onto the list...



Niki Sanders: The Superstrong StripperNiki

Who knows lasvegasniki.com? No one? Hahaha! That's Niki's website. That's where she earns her money for her and her son. Surprised? I know it's hard to be a single mother or when a mother is far away from her husband (in Niki's case, her husband is in jail). What's more pressing is that she has to make a living, she takes care of her son Micah, she has to escape from people she owed money, and struggle with her reflection. WHAT?!

Yes, Niki has this problem: Dissiociative Identity Disorder (DID), formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). What's worse, her alternate personalty Jessica. Jessica's mean. She's badass. Plus, she's superstrong. Niki might have controlled her at the end. Plus, Niki also knew what she was capable off: whacking Sylar with a lightpost using a single hand is just a demonstration.

Why do I like Niki?
  1. She is played by the beautiful actress Ali Larter. Well, I have a liking on Ali first when she played Niki, then Clear Rivers (Final Destination) and Brooke Taylor-Windham (Legally Blond). Oh, and also as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil: Extinction). Her portrayals are AWESOME!
  2. I liked her story. Even though her story's more on the drama side, I completely appreciate how she coped up with the aforementioned problems.
  3. I like Jessica as well. That makes Niki a dynamic character. One's good, other's ruthless. One's a stripper, other's an assassin. I particularly liked their line:
    Niki: God, please help me...
    Jessica: Who needs God when you got me?
    Their voices are sexy! Jessica's is sexier, though.
  4. She saved Monica (her son's cousin), at the cost of her life. Pretty heroic for a death. The lame thing is that it all started from Damon's (Monica's younger brother) greed.


Elle Bishop: The Sadistic ElectrocuterElle

Yes, she had wraths about her life. She loves it and she hates it. She's a killer machine with a mind of a kid. What's worse? Don't mess with his father, Bob, or you will be turned into a gold.

Elle has many issues. She has been experimented since she was a kid. She blossomed inside the laboratory, electrocuting circuits. She was diagnosed as a sociopath. But who would love a girl with such tweaking issues? I do!

Why do I like Elle?
  1. She's a sadist. I'm a masochist. We're perfect [sex] partners.
  2. She's beautiful! Swear! Seen Veronica Mars? Awww... Kristen Bell's beautiful!
  3. She has cute screams. You'd want to hear her scream.
  4. She delivers her lines pretty well. Simple lines such as "Hey you." and "He's cute. Can I keep him?" became cute when Bell delivered them. Keep me, Kristen, keep me!!!


Ando Masahashi: Partner in Time [and Space]Ando

Lost has Korean characters. Heroes has Japanese. Well, James Kyson Lee is Korean, though. But Ando's Japanese. He's a simple office worker who's friends with Hiro Nakamura who can bend space-time continuum.

Hiro likes his powers. Ando likes girls. They may not get along, but when Hiro is in trouble there is Ando to save the day. Even though powerless, he's still a hero.

Why do I like Ando?
  1. He's East-Asian. I find all East-Asians cute, though.
  2. I liked his lines. I like the writers for that, though. Ando is a comic relief. First, he wants to find hope. The next thing is he meets a girl named Hope.
  3. I liked how he pursuits girls. First Niki, then Hope, then Kimiko (Hiro's sister). Who's next?

No comments: