Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Want You So Much

You just don't know how much I miss you; more as each day pass...

I want to break away from my own zone and be with you. I want you. I want to hold your warm hands and place them in my cheeks. Then I will smell the scent of your hands and I will close my eyes. I want my hands to run on your hair, hold you on your chin and kiss you.

I want you. I want to tell you how much you mean to me. I want to hold you and hug you. I want you to be near me; as near as possible. I don't want you to go away. I want to touch your everything. I want to kiss you. I want you to teach me what love really means.

But that dream just ended. I cried. I don't want you away from me. I wanted you. You vanished like grains of sand carried away by the wind. I want you. I want you...

No comments: