Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cum Laude Standing!

I really, really, can't believe it. I thought my M150.1 (Math Stat) will be a disaster. But lady luck smiled and as of when that grade was released, I already attained THAT standing! w00t!

*commercial: hindi ko intensyon ang magbuhat ng sarili kong bangko. Wala naman kasing nagmamahal sakin nagbabasa ng blog ko.*

But what I'm fearing now is my status in M110.2 (Linear Algebra). Given I got the lowest passing grade of 3, I'm still in the same status. But that's not my main concern. I fear of failing that subject. I got that same feeling last M63 (Calculus 2), M64 (Calculus 3) and M110.1 (Group Theory). But the feeling gets worse chronologically as time passes. I fear I might fail. I really have to study hard.

But I had the greatest distraction of all time. That's my main problem.

No comments: