Tuesday, April 07, 2009

11th Week: Scheduling My Final Exams "Month"

(Late Post)

Taking out a piece of yellow paper inserted in one of my notebooks, I wrote down my schedule for the coming three weeks, including this week. I have no issues with my schedule, except for my Math 150.2 Final Exam. It's because the date for the exam is still uncertain. It's either next Tuesday, with Math 162, or next Saturday. As you see, I'm haven't really studied on this subject and I don't really know anything. As I write my schedule it turns out that I had time for everything, from reviewing to doing some computer projects.

I should be answering the Math 162 exercises by Tuesday and do the worksheet by Wednesday but, you know me, I didn't follow my schedule. Instead, I devoted those days to answer the exercises. My goal is to answer 33 because these exercises also serve as blackboard recitations. But because I am great, I only managed to answer 12. But it's an improvement from 2 items during the first third of the semester and 11 during the second.

I brought Tracy by Thursday because I don't have majority of classes by that day, so I grabbed the opportunity to start the worksheet that had been stagnant in my laptop for yearsmonths. Sadly there were technical problems that I need to study and fix. I never knew that a "finisher"''s job is hard! Today also I was expecting an SMS from my groupmates in my Korean class, but nothing came. I was just hoping that our presentation is easy to memorize and do because the presentation will be on the following day!

So came Friday. Yes, the presentation was easy... so easy that it was lame. The good thing is, Korean classes are now done! The bad thing is our grades were still unpredictable. After the presentation there was food fest. I found out that pichi-pichi is well-paired with spiced dilis! Our professor also gave us some Choco Pie and a Nagaraya-ish snack direct from Korea! Yay, so I ate a lot. And later that night, I used my Project Paper (a vertical Steno-ish notebook) to rewrite my notes on Math 123.2 to serve as my reviewer as well.

Immediately the day after, Saturday, was our third exam in Math 123.2. I was happy I did well in the 3rd exam. But something's telling me it isn't right. I spent the rest of the weekend doing my exercises and programming projects on Math 171.

No comments: