Friday, June 13, 2008

Rants...

Ok. So I just found out that my crush enrolled in ADMU and not in UPD. So, it's "sad", and I can't do some stalking on my last year as an undergrduate. T_T

Recently, life has been boring. I wonder why the things in life that I like don't "last" that much. Maybe, madali akong magsawa.

I'll study hard on Math from now on (I've been telling this myself for 2 years but I'm really serious this time. Swear.), now that I've found some "encouragement". Problem is, I don't know where to work after I finished all my required units.

Basically, I now need a scholarship. Darn Philippine economy. Fuck you. Even if you can't be physically cursed, still, fuck you.

I think I'm experiencing bad karma. I've been "bad" this past few years. I mean it (pun slightly intended).

No comments: