Saturday, February 16, 2008

Legal and Ready to Strike...

Yes... You've read it right... I'M LEGAL! (A/N: Legal = age range of 18 to [positive] infinity).

I've been hugged lately by Aki (thanks!) and that's one load of my wishlist... What wishlist? Here they are...

  • Date
  • Kiss
  • *Hug (given by Aki)
  • Be the center of attention
  • Talk to "someone" [as usual, si Aki lang nakakaalam nito. ] Clue: 4-stars
  • a Toyota car
  • a Canon digi-/video-cam
  • a condo unit
  • a calculator suitable for the Actuarial Science Exam
  • Meet Ali Larter in the flesh
  • a load of bittersweet chocolate bar and bittersweet chocolate ice cream. In short, I want a bittersweet chocolate.
  • high grades this semester
  • to find myself (ang pinakamalalim at pinakaseryoso na wishlist)

*sigh* Shun is now dead... I wanna kill Ice now... Grr..

I wanna start writing my 14-14-14 novel, after 2 years, but I still can't I have no time and enthusiasm to do so... T_T

Pic of the day/week? Hmm... This may be good... Ali Larter...

No comments: