Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun and Torture Well-Mixed

I have this nice dream... I want to document it so I won't forget it...

My Physics crush (from now on be coded as JaDe) was in my dream… Here goes…

I was riding a van to home. I saw inside my High School classmate who was friends with JaDe… I was so shocked to see JaDe… Distinctively out of nothing (or whatever), I held JaDe’s hands, only for my hands to be held tighter. 8D We were holding each other’s hands until I arrived home. Well, JaDe accompanied me home, and I can remember it was my left hand JaDe held so much tightly. I don’t know but I just blurted out that I have to let go of the hand because I am afraid my parents will catch me. Now that is weird… o_O

This afternoon, out of nowhere, I saw my crush in the Math Institute (from now on be coded as XVee) and, yeah, I saw XVee walking… Unconsciously, I approached XVee and poked the pin on the ID lace hanging on XVee’s neck… What’s fun to think is… XVee poked that pin out of no reason. Is it just me? Or is it really just XVee’s habit? I don’t wanna think hard about it…

Our loyal dog, Olive, died. Sad~… T_T

This last remaining part of the semester is more torture! *sigh* I just need a break, dude… T__T

No comments: