Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Electric Thoughts

"What do you think, this is my first day?"

~Elle Bishop, Cautionary Tales, Heroes

So, technically, OUT OF NOWHERE, I am composing this blog entry when I should be doing my Programming Project...

First and foremost, I'm not expecting any presents (whatever that meant...)

Second, I will be kicking ass... Haha, no, not now, some other time, punching bag...

Third, the main story line... Uh... I just told you about my dead hamster, Aerol. I bought another paired, named Lei and Shun, but Lei died by cannibalism. Sad... But at least what left is a male and a female. I just have to wait for the mating season...

On the two coming occasions, you won't be seeing me in red nor in black... I hate Valentine colors... (Damn Clear...) I'll be wearing green for the next two days... Swear...

Will it be all right for me to lambaste? Haha, don't blame me though... These are just some thoughts...

K made me depressed...

P made me pissed off...

V gave me hope...

X made me go emo...

And recently, J made me go blank.

Lovely letters... Tsk tsk...

Oh, yet another...

This morning, I saw A, and I got jealous... T__T

I want Elle to fry me...

I don't know why love moves into me as such... But I guess the Horse is unlucky in love, like the "experts" say... I don't know... I just want to stop myself... I just want some friends, and instead of growing up in numbers, it's more of they are decaying exponentially... I don't want that to happen... Gomen nasai, haru-kun. Mianhaeyo, lanz.

Enough of the drama... I guess I should grow up by now and not hog all the people...

"I'm seventeen years old and I've never gone on a date. Never been on a roller-coaster. Never been swimming. And now you know everything there is to know about me. I don't have the luxury of being more interesting than that."

~Denji, from Elle's dialogue, Four Months Ago, Heroes

No comments: