Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Been a Long Time

... since I last posted something here. My Last Year-First Semester had been a roller-coaster ride for me. It's very calm at first then when exams drew near, I had so much trouble reviewing. Come thesis defense and I was almost out of my mind. This semester had been too catastrophic in random proportions.

No, not that I don't love Multiply anymore but it's because I'm logging in into my Facebook account more often. Yeah, guess what who made me inspired to write again: Julie Powell. So I had a resolution.

For this past semester, I watched a lot of movies but I haven't given even a single review to one of them. So, to be attached to Multiply again, and to sharpen my grammar once more, I will try to put a review of each movie that I had watched for the past semester. By the way, sorry if you happen to read this on anywhere but Multiply. I love cross-posting. So just replace "Multiply" by "blog". Here goes.

The list of movies I watched this year yet I don't have a review (in random order, feel free to add if I forgot something):
  • Julie and Julia
  • Push
  • Up
  • Monsters vs Aliens
  • G-Force
  • Obsessed (How could I almost forget this?)
  • Kimmy Dora
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Ice Age 3: The Meltdown
I do not want to include the movies during/as required by my PI 100 class. I just don't want to.

No comments: