Sunday, July 06, 2008

06/07/08 Blahs

Yet another not-so-exciting day.


This noon, I asked my li’l bro if he wanted to go to the movie house today [he wanted to watch Urduja]. Initially, he said no because of a certain Religion subject reflection notebook [or whatever you call it]. So I asked my mom and my sis instead if they wanted to watch Monster Mom. They agreed and they dressed up. Just as when they were finished, my bro claimed he just finished his work and he now wanted to hit the movie house. I told him that Urduja may not be showing now since it’s been released weeks before, so I asked him to watch Monster Mom just in case. He’s fine with it. My mom and sis then decided to go to my aunt’s house instead.


We were at the mall, then. As I suspected, Urduja won’t be viewed. So my bro and I bought tickets for Monster Mom. I asked him to eat first. We ate ramen and maki. It was his first time to eat such and he enjoyed the meal so much. After we were done, we headed to the box office and entered inside to watch the film. There were a lot of people so we sat at the balcony. 8D I am dearly irritated by the people beside me. They are cheap, annoying people [read: they mock Ruffa Gutierrez’s every other word, and it’s irritating]! And, oh, Monster Mom was the laughs but it has a flat storyline.


So there, we went home.

And, oh, by the way, before we ate ramen and maki, I bought a PS2 CD! Yay! Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria! I played the game after we ate dinner at home.

No comments: